Role Call Fire and Fun Westfield, Wi Aug 20,21

Coz

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I know theres a few Brethren comin up to visit . We will be there and will host the 9:22 on saturday , there will be choco shots for the non drinkers so all are welcome. I bet Ron L will be back for another shot at the windows contest.

Attachments

• Westfield 009 (Small).jpg
    Westfield 009 (Small).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 124
Will someone be taking pictures of all the windows??? I grew up in Oxford and would like to see the old stompin grounds.

My husband and I are flying up from Atlanta to judge this one. Hopefully I'll get a chance Friday night to meet some Brethren.

Julie

Any one coming on Friday nirte is welcome to stop and visit .We should be easy to find if weather is decent look for large party . I think Laureen said that she is at 26 teams as of today and I know that several others have told me they were coming that were not on her list yet. Jay Are I did show some of the pics from lat year and I will try to get to all the communities this year but dont hold me to it. Between Work, farm and a suddenly busy side job my days are gettin filled up.If you PM me with an email I will send you what I have from last year yet. Julie if you need any local pointer between my partner and I we should be able to fix ya up with anything you need.

I hope to be coming down to lend a hand for a friend. (Just have to work out the details)

I sent in my check and app several weeks ago and didn't get a response to my follow-up to see if it had been received. Is there another contact other than accentsbylaureen?

I sent in my check and app several weeks ago and didn't get a response to my follow-up to see if it had been received. Is there another contact other than accentsbylaureen?

I am sure Brew-B- Que was on the list I saw.

Ron L. We will most certainly come by and say hello. Coz, do you or your partner know of any good kayaking outfitters or places for paddling? We're coming with the pigs :becky: The pigs tend to find their way into the Bullsheet quite frequently (most recently in the August issue). I'm going to build them a photo journal titled "When Pigs Fly" so far they've participated in the judges oath in Ga, ALA, FLA, NC, SC, TN, New Mexico and Colorado. Now Wisconsin. :flypig::flypig:

See ya'll on Friday.
Julie

Ron L. We will most certainly come by and say hello. Coz, do you or your partner know of any good kayaking outfitters or places for paddling? We're coming with the pigs :becky: The pigs tend to find their way into the Bullsheet quite frequently (most recently in the August issue). I'm going to build them a photo journal titled "When Pigs Fly" so far they've participated in the judges oath in Ga, ALA, FLA, NC, SC, TN, New Mexico and Colorado. Now Wisconsin. :flypig::flypig:

See ya'll on Friday.

Julie

Julie, theres a place in Montello ,which is about 15 minutes from the contest. Rendezvous Paddle and Sports 608-297-2444 they have a couple of options for trips down the Fox River ez to get to. Coz

See you all Friday. Coz, save me a spot between you and Pete:)

I will try butt your kinda late looking for a premium seat...

Yeah I know, still looking forward to maybe getting out of my site for more than 5 minutes at a time maybe:doh: this time.

Back