THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the link. It looks like Costco has the best return policy of all of them. The nearest Sam's to me is 30+ miles away in an area I never go to while the other too are much closer.

Sams has a better bbq meat variety than Costco, but overall Costco has better quality products, a great return policy, and imo is a better place to shop.

I have a membership to all three, simply because different cities and varied locations.

I rate Costco having a better product, at a slightly higher price, but you get what you pay for.

I do use BJ's for Butts when my supplier runs out, or if I need extra when out of area. I find that Costco sells 2 packs of boneless butts, not the bone in butt like BJ's.

I also find that many BJ's are not consistent with their products. One will sell the #10 can of Bush's beans while another only sells the smaller cans. This drives me nuts...

Back