Mrs Dash

Q

Que'inKC

Anyone ever used Mrs Dash in any of their rubs...I've seen advertisements for different versions now...Sound like something i might try.

I use it in almost everything

What he said. Just wish I could find the big bottles again. They used to sell them at Costco here but not for a year or so. I hate buying the little ones.

What he said. Just wish I could find the big bottles again. They used to sell them at Costco here but not for a year or so. I hate buying the little ones.
I noticed he same thing and then all of the sudden last week they had the big bottles in again

I googles her and its a salt free and 13 varieties. Is this why you use it and which variety do you use. I kind of like the salt free idea especially if I can't tell it salt free.

I noticed they also now have some marinade...going to have to try it...

Anyone ever used Mrs Dash in any of their rubs...I've seen advertisements for different versions now...Sound like something i might try.

Hey there

I use Mrs. Dash table blend sometimes on the veggies that are being grilled. I have also used the Basil, grarlic and sundried tomato and South west Chipotle...which adds a lot to the veggies....

Grace and peace

Ben

Hey there

I use Mrs. Dash table blend sometimes on the veggies that are being grilled. I have also used the Basil, grarlic and sundried tomato and South west Chipotle...which adds a lot to the veggies....

Grace and peace

Ben

It's hard for me to eat veggies, so i need all the help I can get...Sounds like I need some Mrs. Dash!!!

Back