Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Cheney Jubilee, Cheney, WA 7/9/11-7/10/11

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hope to see ya'll there...:thumb:

BBQ Competition

The Pacific Northwest Barbeque Association (PNWBA) and the Cheney Police Department are sponsoring "Smoking with the Pigs".

This is a PNWBA sanctioned event with $5,000.00 in prize money.

The parking lot in front of Safeway will be the site of musical performers throughout the afternoon. The barbecue cookoff will reward those who know their barbecue culinary skills, which is sanctioned by the National Barbecue Association.

Beer Garden opens at 10:00 AM.

Competitor applications at www.pnwba.com.

219_BBQ_Pig_CPD_bgEditor_1299442809904.JPG
Bring it!

The Cheney Chief of Police, Jeff Sale, has been saying:
"if you think you can smoke, bring it"

Sponsoring the Cheney Police BBQ Team

Great to meet you this weekend JD and Brian. JD I was the guy across from you, the team that looked like we were camping without the fancy trailer rigs. LOL. You know, with the mini bar and the Christmas lights on my Traeger tent? I love these comps because of the good people we get to meet, share ideas, learn and have a good time cooking. I only do a couple full comps a year and it was a pleasure to compete with you guys. I was on team Off Constantly. Greg

Great to meet you this last weekend JD!

Same here...hopefully you'll make it over to our neck of the woods soon! :p

Great comp, hope to be back next year!

Well...I should hope so...you guys won! :becky: Congrats again brother smoker! :p

Great to meet you this weekend JD and Brian. JD I was the guy across from you, the team that looked like we were camping without the fancy trailer rigs. LOL. You know, with the mini bar and the Christmas lights on my Traeger tent? I love these comps because of the good people we get to meet, share ideas, learn and have a good time cooking. I only do a couple full comps a year and it was a pleasure to compete with you guys. I was on team Off Constantly. Greg

You guys know how to camp! :thumb: I liked the assortment of smokers as well...what did you cook on everything? Congrats on your walks...I think Christine would like you to change your team name back though! :laugh: Hope to see you again out there soon! :p

We used every smoker, I only brought one Traeger this time due to not getting access to a trailer. Burnt ends on the BGE, Brisket on the Brinkman, Ribs on both the Traeger and the Kamado Joe, and our chicken disaster on the Kamado. I think we need couches at the next comp, really redneck it up a notch. LOL.

We used every smoker, I only brought one Traeger this time due to not getting access to a trailer. Burnt ends on the BGE, Brisket on the Brinkman, Ribs on both the Traeger and the Kamado Joe, and our chicken disaster on the Kamado. I think we need couches at the next comp, really redneck it up a notch. LOL.

Couches are cool...:becky:...don't forget the washing machine from the from porch! :twisted:

Yeah, I LOVE my Charbroil offset smoker... that thing rocks anything it smokes. I just wish it were better insulated!

Back