OMG My First Brisket.... At Last!

Great idea, it will help your move to auss if you have stolen a loaf of bread.

I guess we will also let him if he was one of (or related to) those that threw the tea into Boston Harbour!!!!!
Great brisket. It is good to start with a wonderful beast. We are waiting for Titch to present his grass feed Waghu!

Very nice Bill, and that was the flat. Many of us consider the point to be the better part of the brisket. It looks like you nailed it my friend.

I guess we will also let him if he was one of (or related to) those that threw the tea into Boston Harbour!!!!!
Great brisket. It is good to start with a wonderful beast. We are waiting for Titch to present his grass feed Waghu!

grass feed Waghu !
sounds like a new name for our Prime Minister:laugh:

^^ Hang on, let me check if I'm far enough away from Memphis...

Nope....

BTW. My kids came home from School today and Fanged the Point. I DIDN'T GET ANY AT ALL. :mad::mad2:

Daddy is NOT VERY HAPPY...:mmph:

Fark! The point is THE BEST PART!!!:tsk:

At least you know it was good though...

Bummer, you really missed out, that point was probably glorious, probably the best part of the whole steer. Such a bummer. How can two little kids eat an entire point, well, that must have been delicious, too bad for you, slow old man.

Bummer, you really missed out, that point was probably glorious, probably the best part of the whole steer. Such a bummer. How can two little kids eat an entire point, well, that must have been delicious, too bad for you, slow old man.

Thought there were three kids? :twitch:

That is just not right -its thievery; taking another man's fruits of his efforts.
Will they pay for your next brisket as possible consequences?

Something to get their attention....

3 Little (not so little anymore) kids. at 15, 16 and nearly 18 years old, they are eating me out of house an home... That point did not stand a chance...:mmph:

Helluva journey, buddy. I couldn't wait to find the posts with the pix!
Welcome to the brisket-eaters (and cookers) club. Sorry about the missing point, but...you know what to do. :becky:
CONGRATS!

Arlin

Back