• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

(More) High Plains UUNI Shenanigans - w/ Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
We've been polishing off the rest of the cochinita pibil, arroz, and pickled onions that I made last weekend. Thus, there's been no need to smoke anything.

But, CINCHOUSE is off to a squadron spouse gift exchange, which leaves me alone with my girl and a couple of rumbling bellies. Time to break out the UUNI pizza oven.

I broke out some store-bought dough in a tube :)sad:), but hit it with good quality pizza sauce, fresh mozzarella, prosciutto, garlic, and mushrooms. To hold it together, I layered some low moisture mozzarella over the lot.

xPMXLZll.jpg

EsiH086l.jpg

This premade stuff definitely has a higher sugar content than I'm used to... crisped a little much in spots.

7lddkAQl.jpg

The flavor was out of this world, and munchkin destroyed 2+ pieces before getting distracted...

04pBd1Cl.jpg

... by some new friends.

itIHf7sl.jpg

(Christmas) Carol & Holly are our new rescue kittens, and they've been very patient with our excited girl.

Happy Holidays, Hanukkah Sameach!, and soon a Merry Christmas!

Looks delicious Shadow!
Munchkin's new friends are adorable. :grin:

The pizza looks great, and Munchkin (and crew) steal the post once again. No doubt she has been good this year, so I hope Santa brings her favorites.

I'd dive into that kidney-shaped pool of pizza goodness. Great pic of munchkin and her new kitties.

Awesome pie Marc!

Thanks for the picture of the Munchkin and kitties, she always brings a big smile to my face!

That is total crap Marc!

It’s BURNT!!!

Send it here, I’ll dispose of it properly :biggrin1:

Looks FANTASTIC!!!

Rumor has it that Santa is bringing me an Uuni oven.......kinda saw the package when it arrived. :-D

I'm looking forward to spinning pies on it, especially with my grand kids. They build, I cook....much fun. :-D

Rumor has it that Santa is bringing me an Uuni oven.......kinda saw the package when it arrived. :-D

I'm looking forward to spinning pies on it, especially with my grand kids. They build, I cook....much fun. :-D

Perfect! The cook also goes really quickly, so even kid-sized attention spans just might make it through to the slice & serve.

Perfect! The cook also goes really quickly, so even kid-sized attention spans just might make it through to the slice & serve.

Marc,

Yeah, the kids should have a blast with this when they visit.

You're the guilty party that turned my attention to Uuni.........that's what I told my wife. :-D

I'm looking forward to major fun with it soon.:-D

Back