***** 2017 Greater Chicago Area Summer Gathering - August 19, 2017 ****

I would mate, but it's our Anniversary on the 26th, so we're having a Mummy and Daddy weekend. :dancer:

Hopefully I can make this. That's week after familymoon and week before daughter off to college (if memory serves)

Thanks Ron!!

Will start checking flights.

Would be great to see you again Larry

Sign me up for 2 Ron.

He's alive! Your untappd absence in check ins got us worried

We will do our best to attend....have a lot of stuff going on at home. Diane's mom now lives with us (it is that or a nursing home, which we're trying to avoid) will update when it gets closer
Dann

Just told my mom about the Chicago Bash. I went to the North Texas Brethren Bash and she living in DeKalb was jealous so who knows. She is currently going all out to build her first smoker, a propane clay-pot smoker.

Ron, thanks for the invite sir, that area has a lot of hidden treasures. Not far from Poochie's either. :)

Unfortunately/fortunately we relocated from WeGo to Richmond, VA in November so won't be able to make it. Have fun, IL Brethren!

That actually looks like a weekend that could work for me! I was really bummed I couldn't work it out to meet you all last year. Count me in! I'll check with wife to see if I'm flying solo or bringing others.

Great! Looking forward to meeting you!

There is a KCBS competition that weekend in McHenry that runs Saturday - Sunday that we may cook so we may show up with out competition trailer in tow :becky: If we do we'll probably have to cut out around 1pm or so, but I'll leave the permit with you all so you can continue the fun!

Turns out that my anniversary is that day.... :doh:

I'll still be there... May bring the wife along, and I will definitely bring the shirley :thumb:

Can't wait

Me too!

We decided to cook a competition in McHenry that weekend so we’ll be showing up at the picnic with our trailer in tow!

I’m not sure what I am bringing yet. What is everyone thinking about?

Back