Benton

INmitch

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Benton, KY ????? It's been 3 hours comon KCBS???? results????

It depends on how fast the reps can send the results in. If they don't have wifi or a broadband card they may not be able to send them in for a while.

Cool. Is that the Seekers 1st GC. If it is GOOD FER THEM!!! Good people. A HUGE congrats!!!:clap2::thumb:

That was their 1st GC. Congrats to them and Pappy Q on reserve.

Congrats to Son Seekers. Great bunch of guys. Pappy Q you are so close I'm sure this is your year as well.

This was my first comp ever, and I had a really good time and met alot of good people. I didn't get out and walk around like I wanted too because I was so nervous about everything I had going. Congrats to everyone that walked.

Chomping at the bit here. Could someone share the overall results from Benton. Nothing posted on the KCBS website yet. The reps must have sent the results to KC by pony express. Danka!

It was a great time, i had a blast and now have Liberty, In in my sights as the next competition. We didnt finish where we were expecting, but did manage to get a 6th place call in brisket.

You know how it goes, the more you like them and think they are money the lower your score...We didnt have our box maker and i didnt have the patients to fark with them so the greens could look better, the chicken was amazing, and the pork was the best i have cooked yet. We will get them next time.

Congrats to everyone that survived and to everyone that got called! It was nice to meet those that had the time to come by and say hi. I wish there had been more foot traffic....and I surely wish our pits had cooperated more, overall we did more learning than cooking this weekend. Oh well you win some and you lose some.

Had a fun time overall - was glad it didn't rain, but that wind could have calmed down a bit - Saturday got a little rough in the wind ;)

Was fun cheering everyone on and had a good time - congrats to all who got called!! Good venue overall from our perspective - no major complaints from us - although I heard some had power issues, we did not. Good times for sure!

Back