Monday Taco Madness: Carne Asada & Chorizo on Homemade Tortillas

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
We haven't had tacos in a while, so I grilled up some carne asada and also some Salvadoran Chorizo. The Missus whipped up some handmade tortillas and fresh pico de gallo, and we were in business:

IMG_3938.jpg

The carne asada was delicious as always, but the Salvadoran Chorizo stole the show.

Thanks for checking out my tacos!

That's Incredible!!! I just made some chorizo last night out of my spare rib trimmings...I love that stuff!!! Those tacos look delicious!!!

You call those tacos?!?!?! Oh wait, those are some terrific looking tacos.

and more detail on Salvadoran chorizo here too please

I thought you didn't even like tacos! Jk! Those look awesome I see more of these in your future and mine :-D

You call those tacos?!?!?! Oh wait, those are some terrific looking tacos.

and more detail on Salvadoran chorizo here too please

We got the chorizo at our local Mexican meat market. The Salvadoran variety is in much smaller links and more heavily seasoned than Mexican Chorizo. Also less fatty, too. Good stuff.

Ah man that looks awesome. I'm starving and sitting in the waiting room at the dentist, totally dont eanna be here lol

I knew I shouldn't look..... my tummy is growling now. :redface: Excellent Moose!!:-D

Those tacos look great. :clap2:... I'll take one Asada and Chorizo taco a la Toluca.

I had to look, and a sudden hankering for tacos just came over me!

That's Incredible!!! I just made some chorizo last night out of my spare rib trimmings...I love that stuff!!! Those tacos look delicious!!!

What's involved? I'd love to know how to make chorizo!

Great tacos - Cinco coming up, we all need to plan this for a meal.

Back