Padawan and Phubar's Dirty Croc and Dirty Pork Philet Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
For starters we had croc tournedos wrapped in bacon and dusted with Todd's Dirt.
The package said:krokodil tournedos zonder spek...which means croc tournedos without the bacon strip wrap.

Main course was pork Philet.
Pork was rubbed with Todd's Dirt,sea salt,course black pepper...smoked with hickory.

Dessert was pomelo/pomegranate/gelatine.....an experiment that we have to work on Phurther in The Lab.

IMG_7270.jpg

IMG_7271.jpg

IMG_7272.jpg

IMG_7273.jpg

IMG_7265.jpg

IMG_7276.jpg

IMG_7280.jpg

IMG_7288.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_7282.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_7291.jpg

IMG_7292.jpg

IMG_7293.jpg

IMG_7296.jpg

IMG_7298.jpg

IMG_7274.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

Wow! Phubar is posting dirty pictures with Padawan! :shock:

:becky:

Great looking phood as usual!

I have no idea what the fark most of that stuff is but I bet it tastes good! What is the last three pictures?

1-Pomelo sliced in halPh...it's a very big citrus

2-Pomelo,pomegranate,gelatine + some sugars and alcohol in a bread baking container

3-Dessert stiffed up in the Phridge and ready to eat

:thumb:

I don't know how you two come up with all these creations. You must sit all day and think about your next dish. Whenever I try that I never make it past ribs and pork butt. Maybe I need to get out of Pennsylvania once in a while.

I was gone within no time!
This was Padawan's Phirst try and for me the 2nd time that I ate it.
Too bad I don't know which part of croc it was and I'd rather have a "real" piece of croc instead of a tournedos.
Probably it would be very hard to Phind a croc butcher around here...

I had gator once at a conference in Florida and must admit it was one of the worst things I ever ate (or tried to). The pieces they served were nothing but fat and grizzle. There was NOTHING that I would call meat on them. I asked a few people there about it and they said this was normal and delicious. :confused: I still don't believe it and ask others when they have something similar. Those packages you show do look like meat and not fat, so I think I just had bad stuff and the people I attended the conference with were ignorant. I'd love to have had a try of the above.

I had croc once when I was down in New Orleans. They were chicken nugget style and they were pretty good until I almost broke my tooth on a piece of buckshot! :shocked:

Doing some conversion, that pork cost you $21.25 per pound. Wow, is all the meat that expensive in the Netherlands?

Looks like conversion is 1 Euro to 1.39 dollars (Used to be Worse). So that makes it $9.66/kilo or $4.39/pound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back