"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

On Sunday, Earl and I are cooking up 2 large packers and 3 large butts for a neighbors church food drive.

Plus a JD Maple naked fatty for breakfast and whatever we decide will be lunch.

Wish me luck!

Gonna be short on time this weekend. I've promised myself that I am going to work on my business and personal taxes...yuck.....:sad: So I plan on some quick cooks...probably some Brats and maybe a couple whole chickens.

Happy Friday Mr. Phu! Although your French sounds good, alas, I'll have to settle for a 15# choice packer and whatever other little tasties wander into the smoke! Have fun man!

Did 2 big slabs of ribs, 10 lbs. of whiskey wings, and 2 fatties last weekend for my wife's BD. Probably gonna stay light this weekend. Maybe some brats an I might try my hand at a small batch of moink balls.

VR,
Harold

I'm seriously considering throwing on a packer brisket to cook through the upcoming winter storm Sunday night.

I'm off for the weekend and the pork butt and fatty is already rolling along. I wanted to try HnF but thanks to it being 0 out and have a 20+ mph wind all im getting is 227 on my UDS so im guessing its gonna be a Low and slow cook instead. ohh well.:clap2:

Got a few butts, ribs and some chicken to smoke on my 2nd run with my Shirley Fabrication smoker. Looking forward to tomorrow :-D

Got a hunk o lamb dePhrosting - gonna Phigure out what to do with it. Also tonybel's yakitori chicken. It may be an all skewer kind of weekend. I've been grilling more than smoking lately just to change things up and it's been Phun!

Hey Phu - I think my lovely wiPhe and I are getting our trip Phigured out this weekend - will keep you posted brother! :whoo:

Have Phun y'all!

Two racks of spare ribs. Going to try leaving the membrane on while skewered on their side. I usually remove the membrane and lay flat. I'll cook around 250f on the WSM with some hickory or oak chunks.

Backs and pale ale brats . Sides are baked beans , waterchestnuts wrapped in bacon and lipton potatos . grilled pineapple and smors for desert . I'll be drinking bells two hearted and some homebrew cream ale, maybe a G&T. Just trying to survive another never ending winter saturday!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nothing good! I had lost 110lbs last fall and have spent the last 3.5 months gaining 85 right back!(yea I don't do anything halfway):tsk::tsk:

So, as of Tuesday I've been on my mega diet till our beach trip in mid May. So, it looks like my pics and dishes will be brighter and fresher looking for the next several weeks. Not a horrible thing....but not happy about it either!:mad:

Thinking probably some wings and couple racks of spares with the tips to get us through the cook. Maybe a flat to do some brisket chili to get through this winter storm everyone is talking bout. If we get all this ice and stuff might bring the barrel inside to keep warm!!

Back