2nd Cook, Cream cheese & Mushroom Bacon Explosion

Looks good!
Slip some japs in there next time to mingle with the cream cheese and mushrooms...you will be glad you did

that cool!

I love your grill!!

DSCN0016.jpg

thanks for the compliments. I do have some work left on it but I just couldn't wait any longer to COOK! Things left to do:

chain for keeping lid open

find a regulator and hose for side burner

something to seal the gaps in the sides and back ( NEED HELP HERE, dont know what to do, thinking angle...?

and a 5.1 altec lansing speaker set for MP3

and finally but defenitely not least, my little bar fridge to fill the rest of the cabinet!!!:)

I love that cooker. One question though, are modern kegs stainless are aluminum? For some reason I was under the impression they where aluminum.

I hate to say this,, but leaks might be your friend, I know that traeger smokers depend on air leaks, I was going to seal mine all up, and people told me not to,,,,

EDIT: you said gaps, I read leaks, sorry

is that just an old beer keg?
What did you use to cut it? When it shuts is it even and air tight?

yes it is a keg. I used a grinder with zip cut disc to cut it. It did not stay straight.. a project that should have taken me 2 days took about 2 weeks :(
I suggest cutting a door into the main tank instead.(next one!) Because this one is SS it was very hard to work it back to form without heat. hope this helps . PS If your are making one of these, RELEASE THE PRESSURE BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!! I used a screw driver to depress the valve at the top.:-D

Back