2012 Winter Burnoff and Chili Cook Off - Des Plaines

Porky Joes

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this will be happening in February next year? I was hoping to participate this year but have not seen anything posted.

KRE posted on Facebook back in October that it would be held on February 19th. No other information so far.

I think we'll do it again. I forget if RonL judged last year or just visited. It's a good time for a great cause for sure! The website that used to have details is no longer up, so will juste have to watch thier Facebook acct.

Ron, you planning on hitting that?

It's unlikely that I'll cook since with the trailer in storage I really don't have a good way to get my stuff there. I may judge.

I think we'll do it again. I forget if RonL judged last year or just visited. It's a good time for a great cause for sure! The website that used to have details is no longer up, so will juste have to watch thier Facebook acct.

I just visited last year. I was out of town the week before and didn't know if I would be back in time to judge.

This was posted today...

** Important announcement!!** Date Change!!! **
Due to a conflict with the bowling alley, we have to reschedule the Winter Burn. The set date is Feb 12, 2012. Details coming next week.
Sorry about the inconvience

Back