***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Pizza"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 10/8.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1802264_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1802299_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1803446_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1804813_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]nucornhusker[/size]
1804821_nucornhusker.jpg

[size=+2]Rich Parker[/size]
1805384_Rich_Parker.jpg

[size=+2]R2Egg2Q[/size]
1805585_R2Egg2Q.jpg

[size=+2]goro25[/size]
1805586_goro25.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1805596_Moose.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1805625_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]RangerJ[/size]
1805895_RangerJ.jpg

Um, technical difficulties on the pictures.

CD

I can see the pics on this end...

I am seeing a bunch of squares with a photobucket logo and an error message that says the the images have been moved or deleted.

CD

Good Lord. I'm supposed to just pick one? That ain't gonna happen quickly, I'll tell ya that right now. Fark this'll be tough.

Ha, yeah for now...but how can anyone NOT love a steak pizza? And bacon? I put those together just for the guys!

I was down to two, CD and Redhot. The simple traditional pie, and the one that was probably the farthest from traditional. While fresh basil is probably my favorite pizza topping right now, there is just something about that white sauce and cheese mixing together that really makes me want to try Redhots. Good job by everyone though, this was a great category and I hate I didn't have time to participate.

man o man this is getting tougher everytime..ban.. oops..:p

edit: had to go with moose, thin crust, nice & greasy, er I mean cheesy.. with no 'fat tax' added!:thumb:

My 2 favs are goro25 and Al Czervik (well, and mine, but I won't vote for myself...usually:becky:), can you tell I love white sauce? All great entries though! Maybe I should flip a coin because I can't decide between my 2 favs!

^^^that's funny! Just beg, that usually gets attention, and votes. Your plated pic is prettier I must admit.:thumb: And I love all that garden freshness!

Okay, I'm starting to think bigabyte did something to make sure I can't see the pictures. I still can't believe I am the only one. I need to make a foil hat.

CD

Okay, I'm starting to think bigabyte did something to make sure I can't see the pictures. I still can't believe I am the only one. I need to make a foil hat.

CD

I'm also having a problem with the pictures, while I can see them ok I can't taste them:heh:

Back