Home Depot Charcoal Sale

Q

Qcrue2U

Hello everyone... Just wanted to update everyone. I was in Home Depot today the 4th., they are having a sale on TWO 21lb bags of Kingsford for $9 bucks and change.... DARN.... down a bit - same isle, they had 9 lb bags on SALE for 3.49!!! ehehehhehehhahahhahah

Picked up 8 bags today! It's fun to watch the look on the checker's face when you wheel a whole cart full of charcoal into the line.

Thanks for the heads up.
Seems they do this around the summer holidays. They did it for Memorial Day a couple months ago too. I wonder if they'll do the same for Labor Day?

I've been using more and more lump for my smoker, but Kingsford works just fine for grilling burgers and dogs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip bro...I'm runnin' low on Rancher...looks like K for me from now on...:roll:

Thanx for the heads-up... another 10 bags have been relieved from HD.

Last edited:
Picked up a couple here today...9.97 for twin packs of 21 pounders...:p

My bud, Smokerdude, called from HD and picked me up a twin pack or each of us. He saw it on the tread and headed out. Pretty cool.

Picked up 8 bags today! It's fun to watch the look on the checker's face when you wheel a whole cart full of charcoal into the line.
LMAO you should have seen their eyes when I was whoring up the Rancher last year. The lady thought I was buying bags of plaster and tripped out when she realized it was all charcoal.

Back on topic,
Thanks dollahite for the heads up on this sale.

Back