MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Announcements and news

Notices

Announcements and news Any Site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Old 03-25-2005, 11:36 AM   #1
BrooklynQ
Banned

Default Zak's BBQ Team & Restaurant

This is from another BBQ board (GASP!), Bruce from Zak's BBQ is finally opening up a place. Congratulations!

Hi All,

It’s me. Bruce from “Zacks”. Sorry I’ve been so quite over the past few months but have kept up with all the news. I was just waiting till the right moment to tell you all that Zacks has an official home. After subjecting everyone to my experiments and being able to please the judges at least once if not twice in all our 2004 competitions, the “Front Street Smokehouse & Saloon” will open this coming Memorial Day on the waterfront in Elizabeth, New Jersey. We should have the web site up in a couple of weeks and will keep you all posted as to our progress.

This means that my time on the road this year will be a little limited. I will miss all my friends in New England for the beginning of the summer but will have a chance to see everyone in Podunk. We are doing shoulders at Memphis (booth S-172). If anyone is coming down, please stop by for an Appletini.

I will post our official grand opening date soon. Everyone is invited to stop by if you’re in town and once again sample some of our competition style BBQ. This is going to be one BBQ joint you will have to say to your friends “I was there, and I’ll go back”

See everyone soon!!!!

Bruce & Nelly Kain

[email protected]
BrooklynQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2005, 11:55 AM   #2
BrooklynQ
Banned

Phil just told me that Bruce is a brethren.
BrooklynQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:29 PM   #3
parrothead
somebody shut me the fark up.

I've met him. Nice guy. Good luck to them.

American Picker Blog
parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:59 PM   #4
chad
somebody shut me the fark up.

Congrats! Looks like he'll get open for the season. Best of luck.

(I think they were next to the Brethren at Asbury Park. They throw a real nice party! :D)

"It's all about getting paid!" - Myron Mixon
"I love being hated in my hometown!" - David Hair

KingFisher Gator Rotisserie cooker (RIP), WSM (RIP), Stainless 5 burner with IR gas grill (RIP), Turkey Fryer, Weber JD Commemorative grill (RIP), Masterbuilt 40" insulated ELECTRIC smoker (new heating element),
Pit Boss Tailgater pellet pooper.
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 01:10 PM   #5
BigBelly
is one Smokin' Farker

Wow! It sure is nice to see a fellow brethren prosper and make his dreams come true! We can only hope that someone here, if not Bruce himself, keeps us up to speed on his development.

Can't wait to see that web page and droll over the virtual BBQ!

Family BBQ and Catering
~: Proud Bandera Owner :~
BigBelly is offline   Reply With Quote