SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

This is a war of attrition. I'm trying to invent new stuff just so I can enter something that hasn't been or won't be done.

Sorry, ecode is a veteran. We have the only nuclear weapon in this battle. :heh:

CD

{Best Evil Villain Voice} BWWWAAAHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA! BBBBWAAAAAAHHHHAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAA! BBBBBWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAA! NOOBIANS, IT IS FUTILE! THE TD VETERANS WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!!!!!!!!!:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Ike reminds me of the Noobians. Just sayin...........Run you Noobians, RUN, you Hear!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynKoZD-sFi4"]Tombstone - You tell 'em I'm comin'... - YouTube[/ame]

"Minion, our crew must take a break from the fight to board a new ship soon. The Noobian fleet is spread out. We must lay down some suppressive fire to keep the farkanauts ducking while the fleet consolidates. Prepare the ship for one more raid"

"Yes Chief. ALL HANDS MAN YOUR STATIONS!!!!"

The ammo being gathered

main.php

The main "rounds" ready for fire, sprinkled with Plowboys' Yardbird!!

main.php

The weapon of choice for the raid (notice the na-bacon-palm being used to add potency)

main.php

Sauteeing the taters and kielbasa. The chorizo is the Chief's lunch tomorrow.

main.php

Adding the peppers and some more Yardbird off the fire. Let it sit with rolls in foil on top for about 10 min to let the peppers soften.

main.php

"THIS IS THE CHIEF, ALL MOUNTS COMMENCE FIRING"

The plated Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes :bow:

main.php

THAT IS ALL

***hijack on***

I am going to have to take a couple of weeks break from cooking. The Seafamily is moving over the next couple of weeks. When The Woman moved in, we knew that eventually would need to move. Two 5'10" 13 year olds sharing a 10 x 12 room wasn't going to cut it. We found a house a month ago, and now it's time to pack, move, unpack, organize, reorganize, reorganize again and then get everything settled.

So, I will be poking in while I'm at work and enjoying the show. Noobians, keep up the sneak attacks.

Thomas

***hijack off***

"Minion, our crew must take a break from the fight to board a new ship soon. The Noobian fleet is spread out. We must lay down some suppressive fire to keep the farkanauts ducking while the fleet consolidates. Prepare the ship for one more raid"

main.php

THAT IS ALL

Talk about your hit and run...

Hey, how come the Noobians get shore leave? :attention:

***hijack on***

I am going to have to take a couple of weeks break from cooking. The Seafamily is moving over the next couple of weeks. When The Woman moved in, we knew that eventually would need to move. Two 5'10" 13 year olds sharing a 10 x 12 room wasn't going to cut it. We found a house a month ago, and now it's time to pack, move, unpack, organize, reorganize, reorganize again and then get everything settled.

So, I will be poking in while I'm at work and enjoying the show. Noobians, keep up the sneak attacks.

Thomas

***hijack off***

Two teens in one room? Luxury!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13JK5kChbRw"]Four Yorkshiremen - YouTube[/ame]

CD

***hijack on***

Thomas

***hijack off***

That's a good reason to take leave. HEY, It's also good to know when to get off a sinking ship such as the Noobie Titanic. :biggrin1:

BTW, I will be off duty on the SS Farkenaut for the next six days, as I will be licking my wounds tomorrow, after the engineer tells me how many thousands of dollars it will cost to fix my foundation, and then I fly to California to drive the Pacific Coast Highway in a fifty-thousand dollar press car, to attend the Pebble Beach Concours de' Elegance.

Yes, the next six days will be full of very mixed emotions.

CD

Very nice final plating, seadad9903. The food looks delicious and dressed up! I like how the offset looked on your grill, too. Good luck in your move!

BTW, I will be off duty on the SS Farkenaut for the next six days, as I will be licking my wounds tomorrow, after the engineer tells me how many thousands of dollars it will cost to fix my foundation, and then I fly to California to drive the Pacific Coast Highway in a fifty-thousand dollar press car, to attend the Pebble Beach Concours de' Elegance.

Yes, the next six days will be full of very mixed emotions.

CD

Best of luck with your house foundation, may the news be better than expected.

Aaaaargh, raise the jolly roger swabbies, we are about to board both craft !!
I have no idea who I am playing for mateys, I have 3 TD's under me belt but the Vets sailed without me so...:confused:

I' think I'll take you both out, Arghhhhh...aye...:bolt:

:behindsofa:
Free range chicken
Pack of wings
Paste
Ketcap Manis
Black Pepper
Chili and garlic paste
Fresh garlic
Lemon Juice
Palm Sugar
minced shallots
Blended a paste and filtered a small amount of it.
IMG_1381.jpg

Split the chicken into halves and laid out the packs of wings, drying all with a paper towel and puncturing them with a sharp petty knife.
The balance of the marinade paste was used to coat all but one half of the chicken
The uncoated chicken I injected with the filtered marinade.
IMG_1383.jpg

The colourings were noticably different on the two halves when done.

IMG_1384.jpg

The wings when removed from the BSK

IMG_1386.jpg

Made some Nasi Goreng rice to accompany it.
Nasigorengwok.jpg

Plated it with the traditional and essential egg on top, spicy and delicious meal!
Please accept this as my entry shot.

Indochickennasigoreng1.jpg

Last edited:
Nazi Goehring rice?:shock:

You mean the Nazi's are in this battle too?:shock::grin:

Bucc, that is some seriously good looking grub!!! Can you elaborate on the rice a bit. Looks like it has some kick and serious flavor to it! I'd hit that! I think you are on the Veteran side, but that's just me!:mrgreen:

Bob

You mean the Nazi's are in this battle too?:shock::grin:

Bucc, that is some seriously good looking grub!!! Can you elaborate on the rice a bit. Looks like it has some kick and serious flavor to it! I'd hit that! I think you are on the Veteran side, but that's just me!:mrgreen:

Bob

I thought Bucc might be the Swiss, but he might be German instead.

Back