Mini BGE

D

ddog27

A little while ago I bought a large BGE off of CL and the people selling it threw in a mini BGE for free. I have been having a great time cooking on my large BGE and I was thinking I should start using my mini BGE. My question is what can you do with the mini? Is it just a small grill or can you smoke meat on it?

You do not have one because you never posted a pic. You know the rules, no pic didn't happen!

You do not have one because you never posted a pic. You know the rules, no pic didn't happen!

Ok lets pretend that I have a mini BGE and I need to know what can be done with it. :)

I will take some pictures of it and post them. :)

I've smoked fatties, armadillo eggs and sausage links on mine. Grilled steak, chicken breast, burgers and hot dogs. I've read about beer can chickens and small pork butts being smoked on them. I use a 1.5 inch thiick firebrick for a plate setter. I had to grind off the corners to make it fit.

Works well for small cooks. I use it when I'm cooking for one. I'll use it more when I make a table/cart for it.

Here is a picture of the large BGE I bought. I will post a picture of the mini later.

Here is a picture of the large BGE I bought. I will post a picture of the mini later.

It doesn't matter. Your mini is a hunk of chit and needs to be disposed of properly!
Box your mini up and ship it to me and I will see to it that it never sits around again, uh, I mean dispose of it properly. Eggs go bad if you do not cook with them and allow them to sleep in the house!!! Next thing you know it will be out sellin' crack or robbing banks!
Hurry up and ship it before it is too late.:p

I don't have a mini, but everyone that I know who has one says they are steak-searing machines. :cool:

I might get one just for the "regular" weeknight chicken breaststsss. :biggrin:

It doesn't matter. Your mini is a hunk of chit and needs to be disposed of properly!
Box your mini up and ship it to me and I will see to it that it never sits around again, uh, I mean dispose of it properly. Eggs go bad if you do not cook with them and allow them to sleep in the house!!! Next thing you know it will be out sellin' crack or robbing banks!
Hurry up and ship it before it is too late.:p

yes, please don't let your egg grow up to be just another bad egg

delinquent eggs are a huge problem, that public at large must be protected from.

luckily for you I operate a halfway house for eggs of all sizes and backgrounds. where we attend to the "special needs" of the wayward egg and nurture them back to healthy productive lives. let me know when I can expect your egg's arrival.

you will be relieved to know that all expenses for room and board are offset by the community egg outreach program and that your only cost would be your egg's initial travel expense.

and of coarse you can set you mind at ease that this is no sleazy egg slave trade organization you have heard about, but a wholesome environment run by a fellow brethren.

looking froward to seeing my , errrr your egg soon

HLaS

Back