NEW TRAILER and STUMPS PLAT 5

chopshop

Knows what a fatty is.
After 3 long months of waiting im finally getting my new trailer and smoker. I ordered a trailer from james at extreme bbq trailers, 8x16 with a 4ft porch. Once the trailer was done james had it sent over to stumps to have a platinum 5 put on the back. In 12 hours this thing will be back in sunny(yeah right) NJ. The pictures were taken by stump with a cell phone so their not the greatest quality. Ill post more pics when i get it home and it eventually stops snowing.

Attachments

• P2210173.jpg
    P2210173.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 366
  • P2210175.jpg
    P2210175.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 358
James has some NICE stuff. :wink:

Can't cook Brisket, but his trailers are nice ! :razz: :lol:

Just kiddin buddy. See you in Memphis. :-D

James has some NICE stuff. :wink:

Can't cook Brisket, but his trailers are nice ! :razz: :lol:

Just kiddin buddy. See you in Memphis. :-D

Damn it Skinny, Ok here's the deal, I'll cook MIM this year if you guys sponsor it.:lol: I'll have my Extreme Smokin' Machine ready to go. 8.5X20 loaded with a SP SPK-500:mrgreen:

After 3 long months of waiting im finally getting my new trailer and smoker. I ordered a trailer from james at extreme bbq trailers, 8x16 with a 4ft porch. Once the trailer was done james had it sent over to stumps to have a platinum 5 put on the back. In 12 hours this thing will be back in sunny(yeah right) NJ. The pictures were taken by stump with a cell phone so their not the greatest quality. Ill post more pics when i get it home and it eventually stops snowing.

Chopshop, I think you've already out grown it:roll: I think we need to hook you up with a 40' gooseneck:lol: Seriously, it looks good. I hope you guys are very happy with it.

Last edited:
Chopshop, I think you've already out grown it:roll: I think we need to hook you up with a 40' gooseneck:lol: Seriously, it looks good. I hope you guys are very happy with it.

Happy, i'll let you know when i see it. I'll see it for the first time tomorrow morning. The guy who picked it up said its really nice but what the hell does he know! As far as a gooseneck goes, i'll make a deal with you. I'll bye it but you have to tow it around for me. My honda civic cant carry it. A 40 footer is for the uncreative. I could make it work with a 12 footer. I'll call you tomorrow to either scream or praise. Thanks for everything. You've been really helpful.

Back