return of the ninja

thanks alot fellas. only good thing about the diet is I lost over 25 lbs and lowered my blood pressure over 20 points. I'm still on it for a bit but wanted to do a test to see if I had a reaction. so far seems good
Food looks great. I need to lose a bunch of weight in anticipation for a hernia surgery. What did you eat while on your diet? I assume straight veggies?

Thanks,

Robert

Food looks great. I need to lose a bunch of weight in anticipation for a hernia surgery. What did you eat while on your diet? I assume straight veggies?

Thanks,

Robert

the best advice I can give is limit calories. the fat free diet was not healthy. I ate lots of soup and fruit some veggies, v-8 and fat free dairy. I couldn't eat out at all, even vegetarian menus are laden with fat. it's the lack of calories that did it tho. for example a can of vegetable soup may have 120 calories. you'd need to eat 15 cans to get the needed daily intake

sometimes just to feel normal id make fake food. nachos made with vegetable crumbles meat chips from baked pita bread and fat free cheese and sour cream. it wasn't good but reminded me of real food

Back