My 1yr anniversary with the brothers

superlazy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So I'm sitting here listing to Avenge Sevenfold on Pandora stressing about taking the family tomorrow to see my aunt in ICU.
I need to get my mind off it so I decided to see who's cooking what and my mind said" It's time for Avatar"
Ok so I picked one. After that I replied to a thread and HOLY SMOKES I noticed It's my 1yr Anniversary with the brothers. :shock:
I want to thank you all!!!!!
I have been on several boards over the yrs starting with usenet and love it here!!!

I had no intention of posting the cook that I hope to do tomorrow or Mon.
But here we go

So what am I making?

p2r_zps2fb8251b.jpg

p1r_zps0cd52dc1.jpg

Sorry to hear about your Aunt.Hope all goes well.Congrats on the anniversary.Best o luck with the cook.

Happy anniversary.

Looks like corned beef so I'll go with pastrami.

What do I win? :biggrin1:

Happy anniversary.

Looks like corned beef so I'll go with pastrami.

What do I win? :biggrin1:

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Thanks

This will be my 1st attempt at this. Believe it or not I have never had it. Wife asked to make it for her so ok.

Oh guys now that the cat is out of the bag any and all suggestions are appreciated

Sorry to hear about your aunt and I'm hoping that the pastrami turns out great ...................................................

........................................but - isn't your anniversary next month?

Sorry to hear about your aunt and I'm hoping that the pastrami turns out great ...................................................

........................................but - isn't your anniversary next month?

Wow im really loosing it. Its still march:oops:

Back