• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

blender

mbshop

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
move this if needed.

i have an old blender. but i want one that does more.
we see the ninja setup all over the tv and wonder if thats a good choice. what are you all using ?

I have an old one, and it has never been good. I am planning on getting a better one soon. It will have a less tapered container, one with squarer edges as well. I have decided that a wider bottom is better.

I have looked at the Ninja blender but, nobody I know owns one.

i use the blend tec. That and the VitaMix are considered to be the top 2 non-commercial blenders (even though both companies make commercial blenders too) I like mine and it was a little cheaper than the VM. You'll see both camps chime in here and both are pretty loyal. They are both very good and you can't go wrong with either.

They are really expensive but the Vitamix blenders are about as good as they get. I think it would grind rocks if you wanted.

I have the ninja, and that thing works well. I wanted a vitamix, but momma said no. :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

one thing i want is the soup making option so looks like the viamix or blend tech.

Swallow really hard and just buy a Vitamix. It's worth it for the margaritas the consistency of pudding alone!

I have a Ninja and I love it! For what I use it for, it is perfect. I also saw recently that they just started pushing a professional model with a 2hp motor. I will admit, I am not a chef and I don't use it daily, but it is a beast in my opinion. The model I have came with the dough making setup as well, so it is versatile as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1+ for theVitamix the blend tech's are nice also. My Vitamix makes great frozen drinks I haven't thrown anything at it that it couldn't handle. The Vitamix web sight usually has refurbished units for a little better price.

thats what i'm thinking of currently.

You'll love it.

Sounds like a jet taking off when using, but it is truly a beast.

Plus, the size is perfect for fitting under kitchen cabinets on your counter.

My Vitamix is my favorite kitchen appliance after the coffee maker.

I got a vitamix at costco when they has their demo several; years ago. works great. I also got a separate container with the dry blades for spices.

I run a vita mix. Got it at Costco. Went through 3 other blenders before I sucked it up and got it. I use it daily.

move this if needed.

i have an old blender. but i want one that does more.
we see the ninja setup all over the tv and wonder if thats a good choice. what are you all using ?

The Ninja is a piece of crap. I bought it and returned it the same day.

The only two blenders you should be looking at are the Blendtec and the Vitamix. I've had both, and in my opinion, the Vitamix is much more versatile and does a better job.

the blend tec is a beast also and it fits under the kitchen counter. I use it every day and it pulverizes anything you put in it and does the soup thing very well. I totally agree that VitaMix is an awesome machine as well and I was very torn between the 2.

If money is an issue, the blend tec is around $100 cheaper than the vitamix AND you can use a bed bath and beyond 20% off for another $80 off. If you don't have the 20% off from BBB, just sign up for thier email coupons and they will send you one Immediately

It was really 1 and 1A in my mind so after I sniffed out the BBB deal, I went that way. And the fact that it fits under our counters was a big deal too. No regrets- it's a great machine and I'm totally happy with it.

You really Can't go wrong either way. Both really good and once you wrap your head around buying a $400-$500 blender, you'll be glad you did.

Back