Contest Time! - Gourmet Salt Sampler

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Okay folks..
Here's your chance to try our new Gourmet Cooking Salts at no risk to you.

There are actually two contests running in parallel.

Contest # 1:
First contest is all about the Brethren and is a Brethren Only contest.

This contest is being held in this thread and this thread only and goes until the end of this month.

The prize is our regular Gourmet Salt Sampler Set (also with wooden pinch bowl).

This Sampler includes our three most popular Gourmet Salts (1/2 ounce each). There is a wooden pinch bowl included
Sampler.jpg

I will include shipping to the US (lower 48. Winners from outside of the US will have to take care of their own shipping, or we can offer a coupon of similar value to our online store
To qualify, leave a note below. (only one post from each entrant will count)

All entries must be posted prior to midnight EST July 30, 2016
Naturiffic will select the winner via Random Number Generator on Sunday July 31, 2016.

Contest # 2:
Naturiffic has a sweepstakes contest running on our website that goes through August 19th, 2016, when a random winner will be selected.

The prize is a Deluxe Gourmet Salt Sampler Set with Wooden Pinch bowl (retail value $19.99) pictured below.

The Deluxe Sampler includes our three most popular Gourmet Salts packed in durable metal tins - each tin included 2 ounces of Gourmet Salt. There is a wooden pinch bowl included

You can enter here

5792b4e92171d-Deluxe_sampler.png

Now post away!

:rockon:

Last edited:
I'm in for the contest drawing SirPorkaLot, this is my post.

Thanks for offering to share your product in the form of a contest to the Brethren.

Okay folks..
Here's your chance to try our new Gourmet Cooking Salts at no risk to you.

To qualify, leave a note below. (only one post from each entrant will count)

IMG_4204.JPG

Alright y'all.
Need to post in this thread to be entered.
If you don't play you can't win.
:grin:

Back