• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Houston This Week

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
In Houston Monday - Thursday this week. Will be staying downtown at the Marriott.

Anything I shouldn't miss while I'm here?
-probably won't have a rental car, but always have Uber :)

Jackson Street BBQ is your best option in downtown if you don’t want to Uber. I’ve been there twice and got lucky with some good brisket slices. Sauce on the side for everything. It’s a bit odd.

In Houston Monday - Thursday this week. Will be staying downtown at the Marriott.

Anything I shouldn't miss while I'm here?
-probably won't have a rental car, but always have Uber :)

My former partner left to start his own gig. It was an amicable split before anyone asks.

He's popping up Wednesday's through Friday's, real close to where you are. Its in the parking lot where my old store used to be, in fact my neon sign is still there as I have not moved it to the new store yet.

He's at a place called Lucky's Lodge ( indoor seating) and his operation is known as Bucks BBQ. You can use my old address 2012 Rusk to find it. Only lunch on those days. If you go, ask for Jim, tell him Wes from Pappa Charlies sent ya'!

If you are searching for Que in the Evenings, while Jackson St. is the closest, I'd Uber out to either Pinkertons or the Pit Room.

Your also real close to Xochi which was recently named #1 by Texas Monthly and is owned by James Beard Winner, Hugo Ortega. Not Que, but a different spin on Mexican.

Lots of food options, tell us what your hungry for and I'll try and point you in the right direction. Supposed to rain all week, bring an umbrella!

Back