• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Leftover pulled pork grilled pizza (PRON)

Q*bert

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Tonight was my first attempt at grilling pizza. And after the results, it definitely will NOT be the last.
1. Regular cheese.
2. Spinach & mushroom.
3. Smoked sausage & basil.
4. BBQ sauce, red onion, & pulled pork.

Attachments

• IMG_5399.jpg
    IMG_5399.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_5405.jpg
    IMG_5405.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_5404.jpg
    IMG_5404.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_5402.jpg
    IMG_5402.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_5407.jpg
    IMG_5407.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_5408.jpg
    IMG_5408.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 149
You shape your pizzas like me. When someone asks I tell them I did it on purpose and I name the state it kinda looks like. Good lookin eats!

Looks good! My pizzas look like that sometimes too. But I don't really care how they LOOK!

Dang they look good ....
It looks like the ball of dough is sitting in a tray of oil, do you roll or stretch it out in that or am I totally cornfused?

Muzza in Perth for a bit.

Left over pulled pork makes the best leftovers IMO. I do mine with Gouda and have always left out any other type of meat. I may have to try some sausage though. Good looking pies there.

Dang they look good ....
It looks like the ball of dough is sitting in a tray of oil, do you roll or stretch it out in that or am I totally cornfused?

Muzza in Perth for a bit.

Yes, stretched in olive oil. Since I'd never done it before I watched a bunch of YouTube videos, & in a lot of them, that's what people were doing.

I love cooking 'za on my egg.
For pulled pork, I use a cheddar cheese and I drizzle BBQ sauce on the pie when done.
The BBQ sauce will burn up at 600 degrees, so it has to go on after.
The cheddar is no good reheated, but fresh it's to die for. Sliced or shredded works.

Find a good alfredo sauce you like, try some white pizzas. May I suggest spinach leaves, pepper rings and fresh mushrooms?

I'm a meat and potatoes guy myself, but my better half and her girl friends love the veggie/white sauce pizzas.

Great job there!!

Back