I’m a... Man of means by no means...

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I’ve had that song stuck in my head for a couple days, hoping to pass it on...

Breakfast casserole on Mabel for dinner...

Once it sets, put some sharp cheddar on top

Then a light dusting of Albukirky...

While the cheese is melting, a couple of ham steaks go on a screaming hot Bonnie!

Once all that comes off

Mabel gets her flame zone pants taken off and the Grillgrates put on so she can cook breakfast for tomorrow!!! I’ll cook 4 over easy farm freshies here in a bit to go with the steak!

Breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast, it’s an upside down world y’all...

Thanks fer lookin’!

I’ve had that song stuck in my head for a couple days, hoping to pass it on...

Breakfast casserole on Mabel for dinner...

Once it sets, put some sharp cheddar on top

Then a light dusting of Albukirky...

While the cheese is melting, a couple of ham steaks go on a screaming hot Bonnie!

Once all that comes off

Mabel gets her flame zone pants taken off and the Grillgrates put on so she can cook breakfast for tomorrow!!! I’ll cook 4 over easy farm freshies here in a bit to go with the steak!

Breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast, it’s an upside down world y’all...

Thanks fer lookin’!
Dang!

Great song. Interesting history how he wrote it.
Excellent cook.

“Long Time Leaving” gets played often here

Your pictures are 1440 by 1080. way too big to comfortably view on a PC.

I’m sorry Titch, they are small on my screen and I have no way to resize on pukebucket...

King of the Road according to the story I read was written in a limo after landing at an airport. Think it was Chicago. Miller was behind on his contract to write a song and drove by an area with trailers stacked and the sign read “trailers for sale or rent”. He was a genius. Tough youth and early departure but “while alive he lived”. His song “I’ve been A Long Time Leaving” is one of my favorites

And the breakfast casserole is killer

Thanks Jeremy. Hope your 3 legged pooch is still hopping around. I remember a few health problems.

Yum yum.
Put a little maple surple on it....that's the same guy ain't it?

I ate dinner a while ago, but I could absolutely kill a double serving of that "cass-roll" and the ham steak!

Love it.

I had to google the song! :oops::laugh:
Great lookin' breakfast Jeremy!

Looks wonderful.
The song I see that your feeling is:

Chuck Berry "Maybellene why cant you be true".

Food looks great. Breakfast for supper and occasionally supper for breakfast has always been in my life.

Question of the Grill Grates. I was looking at the MAK 2 Star on Big Poppa Smokers website and it said not to use GG as it might harm the intended operation of the MAK. Was that caution in the user's manual?

Interesting (or perhaps not) trivia (useless) piece of information for the Brethren: Roger Miller was my brother-in-law's first cousin.

Two hours of pushin' broom.

Back