The weekend past

U

UNCLE EGGY

Just wanted to say Thank You! to all those who worked there keesters off to make the battle a success. I had a great time and met alot of great people. I got my first look at compitition life and I have to say i give you all alot of credit. To the People at "Blazin Nuts" LOL congrats on the BGE and guys Don't cut it in half share and share alike. I would like to do it again soon, see ya,all soon. Thanks again, Uncle Eggy

Just wanted to say Thank You! to all those who worked there keesters off to make the battle a success. I had a great time and met alot of great people. I got my first look at compitition life and I have to say i give you all alot of credit. To the People at "Blazin Nuts" LOL congrats on the BGE and guys Don't cut it in half share and share alike. I would like to do it again soon, see ya,all soon. Thanks again, Uncle Eggy

Eric, thank you again for donating the egg. It was a great prize and Frank and I were extremely happy to have won it. Hopefully there will be another one to win next year. :biggrin:

Back