At the Royal

Rookie'48

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Great photos, and ive met a few of the folks here in the photos at a bash in Illionis a couple years back.
Great action photos while they were working hard by the way.

I just laughed my ass off. One of these is not like the other,
The one out of place is Ginger, she is friends with Bill Arnold, and the wife of Bob.
They are really good people.

Thanks for sharing the pics. "From the backyard to the American Royal," who would have ever thought that so many would be congregated at the same competition at the same time this year.....I know that I didn't get around to meet or talk to 1/2 of those there....for that I appologize.....but keep the pictures coming! I'd like to put faces with names!

Is that teamwork or just gay that vinny and pooh shake a bottle together?

For new guys like me it would be nice to see names with pics if possible. Thanks

I posted this pic in the "turn in pics" thread by mistake.
Mods, please feel free to remove one of them.

brethren at the royal.jpg

For new guys like me it would be nice to see names with pics if possible. Thanks
Pic #1 is the grand poobah himself
#2 is Vinny walking thru the trailer
#3 is (from left to right) 1/2 of jorge, big dog, vinny & pooh(holding the shaker together NTTATWWT)
#4 Is me , then rookie 48's buddy, the yakfish on the right)
#5 Was our neighbor from across the way

I'm pissed off I missed this.
Maybe someone will photoshop me in??:roll::tongue:

Good shots, Dave! I especially like the partial of Jorge. That's the most photographed he's been in years! You could almost pick him out of a crowd now. :)

Good shots, Dave! I especially like the partial of Jorge. That's the most photographed he's been in years! You could almost pick him out of a crowd now. :)
Jorge is like Wilson the next door neighbor on the Tim Allens show "Home Improvement"

Last edited:
We missed it too :-(

But I didn't even know that party was there!™

Only signed up here recently and have not had the time to keep up. I did get to see many of the brethren, but, like Rub, I am gonna need to be photoshopped in!!

Cheers
Chris

Andy, Randy, and I missed it, too. We were helping Andy feed 350 people.

Back