Ordered New Smoker - WSM

jawpaul

Full Fledged Farker
Well finally broke down and ordered a Weber Smokey Mountain. Should be here in time to do some butts for the Superbowl.

It's a lil bit of a late b-day present for myself.

Congrats. Your goona love it. Go to the virtual weber website if you have any questions.

Last edited:
nice! :thumb: I just clicked buy last night off Amazon on a 18.5" myself. Got the free shipping though so Im going to have to wait until next weekend before I get anything smoked.

There is a whole bunch of WSM info right here on the good ol' BBQ Brethren! No need to send people away!

Jawpaul, just use the Google search box down near the bottom of every page. It searches just the BBQ-Brethren domain. You'll find just about everything you could want to know about the WSM.

Well finally broke down and ordered my first Weber Smokey Mountain. Should be here in time to do some butts for the Superbowl.

It's a lil bit of a late b-day present for myself.

There, fixed it for ya.

You're gonna love it, and I wager a rack of ribs you'll decide you need another one.

Congrats on the WSM!! I ordered mine last week but they had shipping delays. Now I've got about 18 inches of snow on the ground and NOTHING is moving. I hope we both have them by Sunday. Looking forward to seeing pics of your first smoke.

Couldn't think of a better b-day present for yo-self! Afterall, it's gonna make a whole lot of folks happy with all that bbq you're gonna turn out! Love my little wsm, and my Weber kettles, too!

Thanks everybody for the advice laughs.

I've been smoking on the 18.5" kettle since last year so I figured a 22.5" WSM would do me good.

I can't even imagine how much of a size upgrade this is going to be.

Back