MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 02-23-2021, 01:21 PM   #16
SweetHeatBBQnSC
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Joedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzadski View Post
Have you tried grilling chicken breast on your blackstone? You can grill some chicken breast for the Misses then do a burger for yourself. They are easy to do together and time out similar. My wife will slice them in half like butterfly so they are not so thick. Top with bacon and swiss
This sir is an excellent idea and I will make sure to suggest this in the near future. I like the idea of the bacon and the swiss too. Almost, makes me wants chicken.
Isaiah 41:10-Sweet Heat BBQ-Competition Team
Propane Whole Hog Cooker
Grill Master Gasser
Weber Kettle 22"(Hoyt)
WSM 22.5"(Bertha)
RecTeq 590(Fancy)
Blackstone 17" griddle
Clemson Orange Thermapen Mk4 SCBA
SweetHeatBBQnSC is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 02-23-2021, 06:47 PM   #17
jkief
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : Jeffry

McDonald’s has the hamburgler. BBQ brethren has the green Chile cheeseburgler. If only I knew where you lived, I’d create a diversion and you’d be one or two cheeseburgers shy!! Mighty fine cook!!

Thanks from:--->