A BBQ Brethren Event **NYS Championship. 4th annual Battle of The BBQ Brethren. August 7-8. Application is up ***

Wait, gotta pat SIDE on the back....Muzzulo, you're like the hooker of BBQ! Do they leave the bills on the smoker when they leave ;)

Yawn and Pfft.

Bring who ever you want. I've got a tenth place finish overall in my first year (woulda been higher had it not been for the tequila ringer chicken farker), a first overall the next and a third overall last year plus 2 out of three wins in shoulder and countless other top 10 calls (including 1-for-2 in grilling) for BotBB.

(UPDATE: I just did a quick tally and SIDE has placed in the top ten in 8 of the 12 total KCBS categories called in the last 3 years, 5 of which were in the top 5)

I'm planning on leaving Long Island with a big guns blazing.
:boxing:

Ah yes I remember but that first year I seem to remember a couple of Fat Polocks winning RGC and had a wondering junkie to boot. The wondering junkie trumps a 10th place finish alone. :wink::-D

Yawn and Pfft.

Bring who ever you want. I've got a tenth place finish overall in my first year (woulda been higher had it not been for the tequila ringer chicken farker), a first overall the next and a third overall last year plus 2 out of three wins in shoulder and countless other top 10 calls (including 1-for-2 in grilling) for BotBB.

(UPDATE: I just did a quick tally and SIDE has placed in the top ten in 8 of the 12 total KCBS categories called in the last 3 years, 5 of which were in the top 5)

I'm planning on leaving Long Island with a big guns blazing.
:boxing:
I won my own award, top that!!!!!

Ah yes I remember but that first year I seem to remember a couple of Fat Polocks winning RGC and had a wondering junkie to boot. The wondering junkie trumps a 10th place finish alone. :wink::-D

I'll see your wandering junkie and see you a Jesus walking on the flames from a knocked over WSM and one topless (female) senior citizen.

I won my own award, top that!!!!!

Correction, you won your own MEMORIAL award.

Wait, gotta pat SIDE on the back....Muzzulo, you're like the hooker of BBQ! Do they leave the bills on the smoker when they leave ;)

pit bitch extraordinaire for hire! cash up front please lol.

Actually this year in an effort to raise funds and awareness for the tailgate parties we host for the troops, I have entered a Big Guns BBQ team into 4 (maybe 5) of the 7 NY Championship contests. Big Brother Smoke has graciously accepted the invitation to be part of the team for the BOTB.

After reading SIDE's resume, I was almost scared to enter, but then I remembered that the teams I was on at BOTB finished 4th and 2nd the two years I was there. Sorry I missed one year, I was kind of busy working my other job as Transportation Captain of Mr. Rizzardi's Meandering Marauders!

I'll see your wandering junkie and see you a Jesus walking on the flames from a knocked over WSM and one topless (female) senior citizen.

The Sledneck Memorial 13th place chicken award will also include some cash this year along with the award!!!!

Does anybody know if last years 13th place winner Smokehouse Rules is competing again this year? If not, an anybody know how to locate them to get the award back for this year ?

You won't be laughing when you see the initiation hazing we have planned for you, BBS.

When will you stop with that tickle party using your silly, hot pink feather ?

It's creepy...especially when your all dressed in black with skeleton's with rubber gloves on.

Last edited:
When will you stop with that tickle party using your silly, hot pink feather ?

It's creepy...especially when your all dressed in black with skeleton's with rubber gloves on.

I am so glad we're not doing the "sex in, sex out" anymore! Please ask Yak to leave the shorts home

sorry.. my bad.. my brain had most of the NE guys going to Mainly Maine already. We got on the calender late. Come on down. I'll even give u some pointers. :)

Hey, if you can keep iQue from going to Maine, even better. :p

Hopefully next year the comps won't be the same weekend, I would have gone for sure if I wasn't already in Maine. I still expect an Easy Bake Oven cook off, though. :becky:

Thank God I never got to see her!!! Eye bleach was not broken out!

The Sledneck Memorial 13th place chicken award will also include some cash this year along with the award!!!!

I would like to contribute $13.00 to the cash prize for 13th place chicken. Can I give it to you onsite?

Would anyone else like to join me?

Eric

I would like to contribute $13.00 to the cash prize for 13th place chicken. Can I give it to you onsite?

Would anyone else like to join me?

Eric

I'm in! I'm hoping to make the most of my last contest on Long Island. For those few who remember my first contest ever, I was thinking of bringing the La Caja China and cooking a whole pig for Saturday dinner ala Grill Kings! Whatcha think?

I'm in! I'm hoping to make the most of my last contest on Long Island. For those few who remember my first contest ever, I was thinking of bringing the La Caja China and cooking a whole pig for Saturday dinner ala Grill Kings! Whatcha think?

That would be very cool.

Maybe we can make a themed party out of it. Cuban or island food and drinks.

Eric

Back