Annual Oct. trip to Chicago

NCGrimbo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
I'll be in Chicago on Oct. 25th and 26 for my annual trip to Chicago and there is a plan begining to form for lunch. If you are near the area and available for lunch, let me know and I can get you some of the details.

keep me in the loop. my work schedule changes day by day, so not sure yet.

PM me your full itinerary please (sans the time at the game).

Maybe a meating on the weekend is in order?

It would be funny if you came over and got online with ONE and JST

I'll be in Chicago on Oct. 25th and 26 for my annual trip to Chicago and there is a plan begining to form for lunch. If you are near the area and available for lunch, let me know and I can get you some of the details.
Still coming? What did you have in mind for lunch? BBQ?

Still coming? What did you have in mind for lunch? BBQ?

He's still coming.

But lunch is up to us to plan, and then he will work it into his schedule

You have any ideas GJ?

Thanks for the suggestions!

Grimbo travels all around the city while in town, so I'm not sure what his plans are specifically, but this year he will be at the Bears game Sunday, possibly in the Hyde Park/UofC area on Monday (day).

They will be hitting Hot Dougs and Kuma's Corner for dinner on Mon/Tues night, if that will work out for anyone to meet them up north (I'm not sure where those two places are)

They are staying in Downtown Chicago, River North and using public transportation.

Tentatively, it looks like I'll be nabbing them for the Tuesday lunch part of their trip. Hopefully more of you can join us. Ronelle, Divemaster and I had a great lunch with them last year. I think this will be my 5th or 6th year meating Grimbo and Joe!

Lets see: Carsons the first year, then I think 3 years at House of Blues (Ron and I, I, then Ron, Jeff and I). Yeah, this makes 5!!!

So we'll wait to hear from Grimbo, but lets set at least one tentative date of lunch Tuesday the 26th at 11:45ish at House of Blues.

If this doesn't work, or you'd like to meet up with them on another part of their journey, make sure to PM Grimbo as well as chime in here.

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions!

Grimbo travels all around the city while in town, so I'm not sure what his plans are specifically, but this year he will be at the Bears game Sunday, possibly in the Hyde Park/UofC area on Monday (day).

They will be hitting Hot Dougs and Kuma's Corner for dinner on Mon/Tues night, if that will work out for anyone to meet them up north (I'm not sure where those two places are)

They are staying in Downtown Chicago, River North and using public transportation.

Tentatively, it looks like I'll be nabbing them for the Tuesday lunch part of their trip. Hopefully more of you can join us. Ronelle, Divemaster and I had a great lunch with them last year. I think this will be my 5th or 6th year meating Grimbo and Joe!

Lets see: Carsons the first year, then I think 3 years at House of Blues (Ron and I, I, then Ron, Jeff and I). Yeah, this makes 5!!!

So we'll wait to hear from Grimbo, but lets set at least one tentative date of lunch Tuesday the 26th at 11:45ish at House of Blues.

If this doesn't work, or you'd like to meet up with them on another part of their journey, make sure to PM Grimbo as well as chime in here.

Thanks

I really need to subscribe to the post I make to keep up with them. LOL.

Anyway, House of Blues on Tuesday, October 26th at 11:45, be there or be square.

If you can't make lunch and want to join us at Kuma's or Hot Dougs, let me know before Friday via PM and we can swap info.

Back