Cheesesteak round 2!

Hyper

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
This is basically a continuation of my Cheesesteaks from last night: Again, apologies for it not being Q!!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69694

Since I had 2 lbs. of Ribeye left and last nights Cheesesteaks were such a big success, I figured that I would stick with that theme. Tonight, it's pizza time. Cheesesteak for the wife and Veggie for me! Broke out the meat slicer again, tossed the Wolf Pizza stone in the oven and chopped up some fresh veggies.

The Cheesesteak pizza had fresh grated white American cheese with Provolone and Ribeye. My Veggie pizza had fresh grated mozzarella, home made sauce, Roma tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper and sliced black olives. Here's some pics of the process and then the finished product. :)

The process:

P1010712.jpg

P1010710.jpg

P1010711.jpg

P1010713.jpg

P1010714.jpg

P1010726.jpg

Up next, the pizza!

The goods!

Cheesesteak pizza:

P1010716.jpg

P1010717.jpg

P1010718.jpg

P1010721.jpg

P1010723.jpg

Veggie Pizza:

P1010728.jpg

P1010731.jpg

P1010732.jpg

P1010733.jpg

Both pizza's came out great! Will definitely be doing it again soon!

they look great! do you make your own dough for the crust?

I'd love to be able to say that I did but I was in a pinch for time so I grabbed a couple of the thin crust Boboli ready mades (which are really good) and used them. I had initially intended to do these on the Q but I wimped out and did them in the oven. :oops:

I'd love to be able to say that I did but I was in a pinch for time so I grabbed a couple of the thin crust Boboli ready mades (which are really good) and used them. I had initially intended to do these on the Q but I wimped out and did them in the oven. :oops:

:eek: You mean there was no fire used what so ever in the cooking of these pizzas??? :eek:

J/K man, great look'n pizzas!

Very good looking pizzas, thanks for the photo tutorial.

Those are some good looking pizzas, that cheesesteak pizza is killing me. Now, you need to buck up and put em over some flames man.

Back