How is a Mak received?

Well after almost a week late I finally got it. Now I just have to get it put together by Saturday. Is it a pain in the butt to put together?

Just follow the instructions and it'll be easy. Don't do what I did and just glance at the instructions and then lift the whole bloody body of the thing and place it on the legs. THAT is the NOT easy method. Build it with it laying on the ground and then have the girls help you stand it up.

Certainly get help if you have a bad back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And just as I thought the Mak delivery saga was over I was wrong. I go home yesterday and FedEx sent me a bill for $132 for having to resend the smoker with a lift gate truck. I have contacted Big Poppa and am hoping to get an email soon from them to let me know its been taken care of. Talk about a pain in the ass!

And just as I thought the Mak delivery saga was over I was wrong. I go home yesterday and FedEx sent me a bill for $132 for having to resend the smoker with a lift gate truck. I have contacted Big Poppa and am hoping to get an email soon from them to let me know its been taken care of. Talk about a pain in the ass!

I hope that BPS squares that away for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, what a disaster all the way around. I’d be peeved too

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have been following your thread as I am thinking of ordering a Mak 1 star. Keep us informed and looking forward to your first cook impressions.

Back