Any1 looking for a dishwasher?

M

Missinglink99

Hello Brethren,
I have been wanting to get my feet wet in some competition BBQ. My goal is to be ready for Ribberfest in Madison,In by Aug 20-21 2011. If the future will allow me there are also about 3 other comps in my area I would love to enter in 2011.

My dilemma is I want to get my feet wet but don't have all of the equipment needed, a decent team, or the money for the comps. I plan on getting at least a BGE and 2 UDS for the comps. I am still building my team. And by next year my finances will be a lot more stable.

What I am asking for here my fellow brethren is the opportunity to wash dishes for you, clean the grill grates, go get beer, and maybe even trim your garnish for you.
If there any teams close to Louisville, KY that will be entering any comps around my area and could use some manual labor or needs someone to keep them awake while watching the smoke rise, I am your man.

I have been to several comps as a spectator but have never had the opportunity to be part of a team that is competing to see first hand what goes on. To see a team go from setting up the quick up to guarding the turn in boxes from the crowd.

If anyone needs some help or doesn't mind me tagging along then send me a pm with your future comps.
Thanks for reading.

Our 2nd comp next year is Run for the Ribs in Louisville, we may not be all that good, but your more than welcome to join us.

Thanks for the looks, and thanks for the invite Indianagriller :-D

Back