Moinks trump whole hog

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I grew up with a Puerto Rican family and was known as their "Blonde Headed Bastard stepchild" They lived 2 doors down and it seemed I was always there. Anyhow the kids had a 50th wedding anniversary party for the parents today. They told me not to bring anything but I better show up. Well I brought a big tray of Moink balls. They had huge amounts of food as well as alcohol. Well the food line started and eveyone went nuts for the moink balls. The Dad came in and yelled "We have a whole damn pig on the table and you all are fighting over the Honkeys meat balls. I enjoyed the party and ate a lot of food I had not eaten in a long time. Wife got to experience a real Puerto Rican party! Well the Brandy came out and I had to leave. Sure it will still be going tomorrow when I get off work in true PR tradition. Man they know how to party. Have Pics of the hog and of course red beans and rice , plantain, mofongo, ect, ect, oh and don't forget flan. Will post if I can find my camera. Was hard to hang on to between hugs and alcohol.:icon_clown

OHHHHH that sounded like fun Pat...... can't wait for the pics

Sounds like my kind of party!!!!!!!!

In b4 Larry :-D

It's MOINKs :becky:

I grew up with a Puerto Rican family and was known as their "Blonde Headed Bastard stepchild" They lived 2 doors down and it seemed I was always there. Anyhow the kids had a 50th wedding anniversary party for the parents today. They told me not to bring anything but I better show up. Well I brought a big tray of Moink balls. They had huge amounts of food as well as alcohol. Well the food line started and eveyone went nuts for the moink balls. The Dad came in and yelled "We have a whole damn pig on the table and you all are fighting over the Honkeys meat balls. I enjoyed the party and ate a lot of food I had not eaten in a long time. Wife got to experience a real Puerto Rican party! Well the Brandy came out and I had to leave. Sure it will still be going tomorrow when I get off work in true PR tradition. Man they know how to party. Have Pics of the hog and of course red beans and rice , plantain, mofongo, ect, ect, oh and don't forget flan. Will post if I can find my camera. Was hard to hang on to between hugs and alcohol.:icon_clown

Is it just me, or is mofongo an acquired taste?:confused::becky:

Back