MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
PCDoctor_1979
Full Fledged Farker

Default Commercial Kitchens for Rent

I was looking for something else, and stumbled across this website: http://www.commercialkitchenforrent.com/

I've seen a lot of discussion from Brethren looking to get started in the catering biz and finding out that getting past the HD can be a challenge. I've been fortunate enough to share space with neighboring food service establishment at a very reasonable price.

I'm not endorsing this site in any way, just thought it was an interesting resource that might help the Brethren/Sisteren.
Brian Sweeney - CBJ #3691 - '77 Step Van Mobile Kitchen, Horizon Marshall, WSM with Pro Q Stacker, Weber Kettle & Smokey Joe GOLD.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Clarke's Third Law
PCDoctor_1979 is offline   Reply With Quote