THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C Rocke

is Blowin Smoke!
Almost finished, just need final water lines run and water pump electrified. 3 compartment with hand sink, and best of all it fits on the trailer. That measure once, cut twice stuff really works!

Attachments

• Sink 2.JPG
    Sink 2.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Sink 1.JPG
    Sink 1.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Sink 3.JPG
    Sink 3.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Sink 4.JPG
    Sink 4.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 180
  • Sink 5.JPG
    Sink 5.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 181
Pat - The frame was made for me by a neighbor. Had some leftover steel, and we worked out a trade. He did a nice job on it for sure.

Clean build right there!
That looks very nice. I like the location of the hand-wash sink.
Easy to get to.

Weiser

Chris, how is it secured to the trailer? What all else will you be installing in the trailer? This looks like a great project.

Chris, how is it secured to the trailer? What all else will you be installing in the trailer? This looks like a great project.

Will strap it down with E track and ratchet straps. Trailer has multiple cargo hooks around the perimeter. There will be a 5 foot grill in behind it, then the "new" large Spicewine (Thanks again Parrothead). Will have a Santa Maria, dual propane burner and jockey box in back along with coolers - Looking for a chest refrigerator to add as well. I'll post pix once I get it all put together. Thanks!

How long do you think the water will last before you empty the tanks? Or is it a connect to an outside source type of deal?

Minimum for code here is 20 gal fresh, and 30 gal gray - Should be enough for a days work anywhere we go. I have a cleanout for both using compressed air and bleach water, and the fresh just gets filled using a standard hose fitting. The hand sink will just drain into a 5 gallon jug.

How many gallon tanks are those? Are they RV tanks?

They are RV tanks - Got them from rvexit.com. Best price I found plus free shipping. They each have a 1 and 1/8 inch inlet, and three half inch threaded fittings. They are well made, and thicker than I would have thought.

Back