Tri-Tip Sale at Stater Bros.

leanza

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
For So. Cali. Bros I guess.

Stater Brothers. Untrimmed, Select- T-tip $2.77lb
Pork Shoulder Roast cryo= .99lb

At Ralphs. T-Bone or Porterhouse 1/4" trim $3.98lb

Albertsons. Colossal King Crag Legs 9.99lb (Get em at that price why you can)!
New York Steaks, bone in, Select 3.87lb
Ground Veal or Lamb, 3.99lb

I'm going hunting!

You know, the HB ghetto Staters at the corner of Adams and Brookhurst.
Ahh I though he was talking about the one off Fairview and Edinger in the real getto in Santa Ana. I also thought about the one over off Warner and GW. Lots of missing teeth and Vatos crusing around in there:eek:

Might have to grab some Tri-Tip at that price on my way home, thanks leanza.

I was talking about the one at GW and Warner...fish counter reeks of fish, floors are dirty, and customers are even dirtier. Compare that to Albertsons 90210 at Seapoint, where all the hotties (and me :icon_blush:) shop. Any of you guys want to see one of the best collections of beautiful women shopping, come visit me on a Sat. afternoon and we'll go to Albertsons!!

I was talking about the one at GW and Warner...fish counter reeks of fish, floors are dirty, and customers are even dirtier. Compare that to Albertsons 90210 at Seapoint, where all the hotties (and me :icon_blush:) shop. Any of you guys want to see one of the best collections of beautiful women shopping, come visit me on a Sat. afternoon and we'll go to Albertsons!!
Haha yeah we have it pretty good dont we. If you want to top Albertsons try hitting up Trader Joes early on a Sat/Sun morning OMG. Ya gotta love living at the beach. I just wish I was single still...

Haha yeah we have it pretty good dont we. If you want to top Albertsons try hitting up Trader Joes early on a Sat/Sun morning OMG. Ya gotta love living at the beach. I just wish I was single still...

You farkers are killin me:eusa_clap

I have a new Staters two blocks from the house
Be making that stop

Back