Need suggestions

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Wife went to store groceries shopping. Came home with Farmer John pork loin (enhanced YUK!), and paid $1 more a pound than fresh costco. Will deal with that along with look I got when expressed dissapointment. Next thing bought some sorry looking beef ribs, I mean bones. Would toss them but want to prove a point, get what you pay for. Must of have done some expensive shoe shopping at expense of next weeks menu.
Anyhow looking for suggestions on how to cook ribs so as to salvage them.
Want whats there to taste good. Thanks in advance.

:twisted: Hehe...boil the beef ribs in brine for about ten minutes, drain, season, put the ribs over saurkraut in a baking dish, cover, then into a 300 deg.
oven until the meat falls from the bone (about 2 1/2 hrs.). Serve.
Once she picks out the bones and asks "Where's the beef?", problem
solved for good.:wink:

Salt&Pepper the ribs, pull the membrane and throw them on the drum for 2-2.5 hours, not worth firing up the Spicer for them!
Cube up the loin and use the Chipotle Mojo and some garlic-ziploc overnight then skewer them and grill!

Brian

Wife went to store groceries shopping. Came home with Farmer John pork loin (enhanced YUK!), and paid $1 more a pound than fresh costco. Will deal with that along with look I got when expressed dissapointment. Next thing bought some sorry looking beef ribs, I mean bones. Would toss them but want to prove a point, get what you pay for. Must of have done some expensive shoe shopping at expense of next weeks menu.
Anyhow looking for suggestions on how to cook ribs so as to salvage them.
Want whats there to taste good. Thanks in advance.

Better luck next time Pat!

Back