Tribute to Cowgirl

Hoss

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Little stock pond on our farm.Taking the family out tomorrow for a little fun and fishing.Hope to post results shortly.

Hoss that's Beautiful!!! You've brightened my day...thank you!!
I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. Have a great day tomorrow!

If we can manage to catch a few fish,I hope to cook em like you taught me!! :wink:

Looks like a great spot! And, btw, I'm digesting quick cured pork chops I learned about from Jeanie and I got 10# of belly curing with her bacon recipe. I'll say it again - you rock, Jeanie!

Have a great day with the fam tomorrow!

I dont always have it together in the morning as i like to get up get some coffee and sit down to read some posts here on my favorite place to be. When i saw the words( Tribute to Cowgirl) My heart sunk and my hand froze that I could not even click on this post.Now I can breathe.
My point is we are all friends here even though we have never really met. With that said, Jeanie, you cant imagine how much you have helped people out on this site, form your recipes to your know how, thank you ,

Great Post !!!!!!

BTW- you Mississippi boys use giant bobbers!!

If you decide you want to eat that thing, be sure to get ALL the skin off before you cook. It has the most disgusting taste ever. Best way to remove it is to scald it, pour boiling water over it and it peels off.

If you decide you want to eat that thing, be sure to get ALL the skin off before you cook. It has the most disgusting taste ever. Best way to remove it is to scald it, pour boiling water over it and it peels off.

Thanks for the tip.I popped it with my .44,salvaged my hook and fed the buzzards with it! :thumb:

Hoss, sorry you didn't catch any fish. Same thing happened to me on my last time out. Hope you had a great day anyway! :-D
Huge turtle!!

Thank you Stingerhook, Greg and Wolverine.. :hug:

Back