Need pic posting help

T

txpgapro

I took lots of pics at the Meridian National BBQ Cook Off yesteday? How do I upload them to the Photos area?

Send Phil a OM and he'll create an album for you. Then, when you go to the new album, you'll see a link to post the pics.

Looking forward to seeing them!

Re: RE: Need pic posting help

Ron_L said:
Send Phil a OM and he'll create an album for you. Then, when you go to the new album, you'll see a link to post the pics.

Looking forward to seeing them!
Ron is right--except "PM" :lol:
Phil is on a well deserved vacation, so it may take a while to get an album opened.
Your patience will be appreciated.
We are looking forward to seeing them.

Any results to post?

TIM

RE: Re: RE: Need pic posting help

Geez... I need more coffee!

Maybe he'd appreciate an OM as well? Ya never know! :D

RE: Re: RE: Need pic posting help

Moderators, can you look at the Photo section

I thought you had the ability to add albums, but I can't recall

Re: RE: Re: RE: Need pic posting help

willkat98 said:

We can do some editing, but can't create a new album.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Need pic posting help

Thanks for the answer to the OP's question.

I was scratching my head this morning trying to figure this out myself and PMed Phil about something else and included that as well.

I'll sit back and wait. Have pictures of Phil and Will from the Highland Rib Fest, but alas, none of Phil's missing pork chop turn-in.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Need pic posting help

willkat98 said:

I think anyone can add pictures to the miscellaneous album, then insert a link from a post back to the album. Then the original album can be moved by Phil after he returns from his trip.

I hate to add 54 pictures without a designated album. I will wait till I am contacted or you can go here to watch the National BBQ Championship in Meridian slideshow. The weather was around 102* and dead calm. Then as soon as the GC was named all hell broke loose. Heavy lightening bouncing all over the pit area, cold heavy rains and strong winds. Got probably over an inch in less than an hour. We all got soaked to the bone as you will see from a couple of pics.

You can always do what I do when I want to post a picture.........

Back