Pork in the Park without Sandy

Pork in the Park
My name is Jerry Elliott. I went to the County with the idea to start Pork in the Park. It grew from a small 10 team competition to one of the largest in the country. Most of that, is because of Sandy Fulton. She believed in Pork in the Park and she worked hard to make it a success. I understand that she has been terminated from continuing in this endeavor. Not only that, but the County has sent 2 people to Florida to learn how to run this competition. When they had an expert right here all along known as Sandy Fulton. Why?????? There is no way they can learn from one meeting in Florida for such a large event in Salisbury, Md.

This will be my fifth PitP. Sandy was the first to welcome me back in 2009 in a way that made me feel like I had been there many times and I was an old friend. I don't know the whole story so I won't comment on any of that. I am happy that Wicomico County continues to put on the event. I wish that Sandy were still part of it and I hope to see her there.

The Black Pig BBQ from London Ontario CANADA will be there

Were making the trip for an awesome event, hopefully we will see Sandy there in some capacity

Mike

To play the Devils Advocate...has anyone ask the...(I guess County?)...the offical position for their decision?

Pork in the Park
My name is Jerry Elliott. I went to the County with the idea to start Pork in the Park. It grew from a small 10 team competition to one of the largest in the country. Most of that, is because of Sandy Fulton. She believed in Pork in the Park and she worked hard to make it a success. I understand that she has been terminated from continuing in this endeavor. Not only that, but the County has sent 2 people to Florida to learn how to run this competition. When they had an expert right here all along known as Sandy Fulton. Why?????? There is no way they can learn from one meeting in Florida for such a large event in Salisbury, Md.

I hate to hear this, but I will say this-

Elections have consequences. That's all I'll say because people are skeert of polllllitics.

Back