Longhorn meat co.

iceman78

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I love my butcher shop! Always excellent service along side their great meat!!!!

Wifey let me go shopping!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326749988.953359.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326749988.953359.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 275
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326750034.057619.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326750034.057619.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 274
And here I sit and can't find a decent butcher anywhere near me. Consider yourself lucky and enjoy your haul. :thumb:

I feel very fortunate to have several great butchers and carnecerias around where I live - a lot of them on the way home from work :whoo:.

I actually haven't gotten anything from the couple of carnecerias near me yet, but I'm going to probably this weekend or next. :thumb: There's also a halal butcher shop nearby I wanna check out for beef and lamb.

Local butchers are few and far between, the supermarkets have made them a dying breed. You're very lucky to have a good one close by.

In a perfect world every labrador retriever would have a home and every home would have a labrador retriever. :clap2:

[FONT=&quot]MY LABS ARE SMARTER THAN YOUR HONOR STUDENT :laugh:[/FONT]

Lol I go to Longhorns in Auburn... Also Roseville meat, I live in Roseville. Gotta go to Orangevale now

Lol I go to Longhorns in Auburn... Also Roseville meat, I live in Roseville. Gotta go to Orangevale now

Hit it for sure Iceman, I just hit Orangevale today....... Damn........I could freaking go broke in a place like that.

Back