Plowboy shown in first few minutes of BBQ Pitmasters tonight

Nice Todd... Notley with solid airtime too.

BTW,...The unnofficial DAMN counter is at 10 at the first commerical break.. I will not continue but you're more than welcome to keep it going.

BTW,...The unnofficial DAMN counter is at 10 at the first commerical break.. I will not continue but you're more than welcome to keep it going.

lol...I hadn't been counting but good to know

One per minute, that is an impressive rate for anyone.

Pitmasters - American Royal Open

Yup It's on tonight. Interesting so far. Looking forward to see how Paul's class with Trigg pays off.

BBQ Pitmasters - American Royal open episode

Wow, is this the best eposode yet or not? I'm lovin it! :-D

Myron's what an Ass:icon_frow. LeAnn might be looking for a new boyfriend he seems not to be into Q like us:wink:

"They ain't no damn judges, they eaters, that's what they are"

Myron is a master of sound bites :lol:

That team Holla N Swalla ain't no competition to him he says.

His chicken 261st, there's 3rd

Todd looked great! Which one is Notley?

Notley is Harry's assistant... getting lots of airtime...

Drives me crazy seeing teams licking their fingers while prepping boxes or tasting food etc..
but then again, at my favorite restaurants, the kitchen prep guys could be wiping his arse without washing his hands...Remind me to never judge or go out to eat again :eek:

LeeAnn is having trouble in this one.

Myron actually seems kind of nice tonight.

Stuck here at work but DVR is set.

Back