Contest Announcment TROY PIGOUT Troy New York July 16-19

pigmaker23

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
The Troy Pigout is fast approaching once again. This event SOLD OUT last year and is 75% there as of today. So if you have been on the fence to sign up, please do so soon. I know that I have been shut out of two other contests this season because i just waited to long!

Once again this year the contest will feature a peoples choice style rib cook off on Saturday Afternoon, I am happy to announce that once again each team will receive their ribs at no charge, thanks to Dinosaur BBQ!.

This years contest will be called the Dinosaur BBQ "Best Bone" contest and will feature a very interesting trophy and prize package.

I will post more information in the upcoming days so check back to whats new and exciting.

Not competing in this one, but I am judging in it. Can't wait. If you put six pieces of meat in your box I will take it as a sign that you're part of the Brethren and I'll make sure I give you a high score. Also, just to make sure it's really one of you, use a white, Styrofoam box. This will be our little signal. :p

Not competing in this one, but I am judging in it. Can't wait. If you put six pieces of meat in your box I will take it as a sign that you're part of the Brethren and I'll make sure I give you a high score. Also, just to make sure it's really one of you, use a white, Styrofoam box. This will be our little signal. :p
we are going with the "jacked up monetary bed " in our boxes

Space Sizing

If anyone has a trailer or rig that will not fit in 20x25 space please contact me via PM ASAP. With Additional Vendors added this year the spaces are even tighter than ever. The contest will be cut off at 30 Teams, so get your applications in soon. Thanks :p

Update TROY NY

There are a few spots remaining for the contest. All oversize spots have been taken, 20x25 spots remain. Please sign up ASAP so that we can start to finalize the layout of the contest.

There will be some great items in the goody bags for all the teams this year and remember , the prize pool is at least 5K. I will have an update on the details by Monday:p

There will be some great items in the goody bags for all the teams this year and remember , the prize pool is at least 5K. I will have an update on the details by Monday:p

is the goody bag going to have an empty bottle of Jack like mine did last year?

Update 6/24

The contest is now full at 30 teams ! Thanks to everyone for their support of the event. I will post the final team list on Friday.

Update team list

Here is the final team list:

1-Butt Magicians
2-Beverage Brothers BBQ
3-BBQ Brethren Long Island
4-Big Dawgs BBQ
5-Big Guns BBQ
6-Boar-n-Que
7-Can't Stop Grillin'
8-Chicken Chokers
9-Different smokes
10-Ed-Que'Cators BBQ