Barn Burner BBQ at Lambs Farm in Libertyville, IL 10/16 & 10/17 2009!

V

Viper

Your friend Claudia here just remind you that we'll be having the Barn Burner competition again this year, 2008 was a great experience for me and I can't wait to see you all, if you need more information please let me know.

Barring any extrenuating circumstances, Big T'z Q Cru will be there. Looking forward to cooking for the first time in The Land of Lincoln!

I am trying to worm my way onto the judges list.Doesnt look like the new trailer will be done in time so maybe I can judge.

I'm strongly considering it, if for no other reason than it will make the winter seem 14 days shorter

Hopefully Pat and the Brew-B-Q gang don't force the booze on me again this year:mrgreen:

Hopefully Pat and the Brew-B-Q gang don't force the booze on me again this year:mrgreen:

Hmmm, I don't remember it that way....think it MAY have been the other way around. I can't skip this one since it is 15 minutes from my house, so we'll be there.

I am trying to worm my way onto the judges list.Doesnt look like the new trailer will be done in time so maybe I can judge.
good luck..ive tried to contact Claudia 3-4 times ..she doesnt return calls..no big deal im sure i can find something else to do that day besides drive through construction to judge 8)

Stockcar BBQ has every intention of being there... The only possible problem is I may have an install that weekend and we haven't gotten a clear date yet...

We are sure going to try!

good luck..ive tried to contact Claudia 3-4 times ..she doesnt return calls..no big deal im sure i can find something else to do that day besides drive through construction to judge 8)
Bill ,I emailed her and she returned my email fairly quickly.I am on the waiting list to judge.If we had our new trailer built I would rather compete but since I just sawed the tubing I dont think I will have it done in time and the old trailer has seen her better days.If I cant judge if any one needs a hand I may be available.

If I cant judge if any one needs a hand I may be available.
I'm trying to decide between this and Nelsonville. Nelsonville has better money but is farther. Now if I knew I had myself a gold plated award winning helper it might just impact my decision process. Keep me informed.

I'll need a break from vending that weekend for sure. Pre cooking 125 lbs of chuck for this weekend and have half d one and shocked. Also had to cook Ribs for my Thursday vending gig. I get home at 6:30 Thursday and immediately load smokers and head to the vending site to get ready for a 2 day food fest. Im getting tired of throwing logs on the fire. Wait I just have to add pellets to the hopper twice a day. Been running for 26 hours now and will quit at 40 but just using one as I need time to pull and shock in coolers before going in the fridge. Pick up anothe 300 lb or so of ribs and loins on Thursday for the weekend and I also have a cooler of comp meat. I can't wait for a weekend with just a contest and no veding.

Bill ,I emailed her and she returned my email fairly quickly.I am on the waiting list to judge.If we had our new trailer built I would rather compete but since I just sawed the tubing I dont think I will have it done in time and the old trailer has seen her better days.If I cant judge if any one needs a hand I may be available.

reason i started calling was I never got an email response back..same thing last year as well
anyway no big deal at this point
must be my repuation has preceded me once again :p

Medieval Swines is planning on being there. I still need to pay the fees. Last year I believe there were 32 teams. Anyone know about how many this year?

Back