PitCOOKER T - The TRUTH about the Pit Barrel Cooker

Love some of your vids,but I ain't t wastin GBs on a pig in a poke.You are entertaining though.Is it Really that hard to post a few pics and some conversation,just askin?

I have now seen the pinnacle of perfection. Kill me now, everything can only be downhill from here.

Unless I get me a PBC. Then I have some perfect chicken left to taste.

I almost have enough prescriptions for one.

Greensleeves?

Now even more I feel I want one of these new fangled cookers for chicken

Chicken looked good. But.. was it 330 dollars good? You never actually really reviewed it at all, you just cooked some chicken.

Anyways i really enjoyed the vid. thanks.

Bro, that's something else! :laugh: I see you are pimping the brethren site too. :wink:

I'm only at the part where it says "Script by Pfizer". :laugh: :clap2:

I really enjoyed the vid - looking forward to more! That's some entertaining chit right there. :laugh:

Last edited:
T actually bought and USED a Pit barrel.......

Either I'm dead or the world is coming to an end (again)....

Either way, the video was at least entertaining! Thanks T! :eusa_clap

Love your videos, Donnie! Some enchanted evenings, I sit watching them 'till 3:30 in the morning. Too farkin' funny. :wink:

Last edited:
Chicken looked good. But.. was it 330 dollars good? You never actually really reviewed it at all, you just cooked some chicken.

Anyways i really enjoyed the vid. thanks.

Technically, I did. I just took over 7 days and a 20 minute video to say "its so easy a pharmaceutical zombie could use it," and it makes chicken "goodness gracious" good.

just ordered one for my brother as a gift, scheduled to arrive this tuesday.

i will shoot him the link to your vid for the how too's on the cooker!

may have to score one of them for myself too!

great vid!

Thanks for the video link. I lost it on "Goodness Gracious". I felt like I was watching 'Blazing Saddles' on ABC Family Channel. Great work, great sense of humour and it looks like a great cooker.

Back