• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Some wings for football on Sunday....with some fun playing with various rubs and sauce options.

About an hour ago....I got this sudden urge for apple dumplings, or cherry crisp. I've never done either....but I think I'm gonna break out the CI Dutch oven and try to not make an unedible mess!

Think I'll be grilling rare beef for a Thai beef salad.
It is humid and hot here already...

This tonight...
IMAG0749.jpg

The local grocery store has CAB chuckies on sale this weekend so who knows!!!

Poke chops tonight. Some BBs and possibly a rotisserie chicken during the weekend -- unless SmokeFan invites me over for pig. :becky:

CD

Completely forgot, my bacon is cured so am smoking that with hickory.
I know I did some last week but got friends to please!

Small brisket and seasoning my new BigPoppa UDS. Then a couple dry runs
on the UDS to get comfy with temp control.

14 lb. packer brisket on the UDS. Apple, Hickory or Pecan depending on what the Brethren think would be best. This is the second brisket I have done and the first one I had ZERO clue how to properly smoke a brisket, let alone a full packer. I thought it was over cooked, but after reading the great posts here, I now think it was under cooked. I have no party plans but I have a feeling the brisket will invite the neighbors.

BTW thanks to the Brethren for opening my eyes to "Q"

Blackened catfish tacos,ribs,chicken/asaigio/spinach sausages wrapped in a boneless chicken breast wrapped in bacon.

Did a fatty earlier for breakfast sandwiches.

Just got done with pork chops using the reverse sear (they are resting now).

Was thinking about some spares this weekend since it seems like forever since I've last had ribs.

APL wings!!!!! Almost done. I don't have plans to leave the house tomorrow so I made the sauce quite painful! Score...

TRI-Tip on right now! the smell of sweet beef and wood. dang it im getting hungry!

Heavy rain there this weekend, flood watch about 80 miles north of here. Possible tornadoes late tonite and tomorrow.

Big old pot of chili sitting on the stove.
Sure wanted to do some country style ribs tomorrow but that is out of the ???

Venison summer sausage and cold smoked salmon.

Just finished smoking a mess of game for tomorrow. I mean later today. My BIL brought bear meat and two kinds of venison (Sika Deer and Whitetail) which we did on my stickburner, and are all resting now. Attached some pron; never done that before using tapatalk, so hopefully I did it correctly. Oh, he also brought some wild boar loins which I will use to officially break in my new Chargriller Kamado tomorrow ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350190163.123289.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1350190182.089501.jpg

By the way, that's some bacon on top of the venison in the second photo. Just realized it looks kinda strange.

Back