Contest Announcment I love Barbecue Junior World Championships

I

ILBBQF

I love barbecue Junior World Championships www.ilbbqf.com, event created specifically for future generation of young competitors who wants to showcase their bbq and cooking talents. If you are age 12-15 years you can compete in youth division and win up to $1,000 in cash and prizes, if you are age 16-21 you will compete in junior division for $4,000 in cash prizes, many other prizes and opportunity to compete for $20,000 in scholarship funds provided by Paul Smiths College www.paulsmiths.edu. Paul Smiths College is on of the best culinary, forestry and hospitality colleges in US based in Paul Smiths, NY. Winning team members each get's $10,000 in scholarship, second place $6,000 and thirs place $4,000.

Third annual I love Barbecue Junior World Championships hosted in Lake Placid, NY on July 2-3rd of 2011. For more information please contact Dmitry Feld via this announcement or via e-mail dmitry@usaluge.org, 518-637-1593. :clap2: :clap2:

Sounds like great fun and who knows, might just learn something new from the next generation, maybe a winning recipe. :becky:

Back